23 January 2012

Zara Sale!



Last weekend I had girls trip with my mom and cousin (who is pretty much my sister!) to Old Town Pasadena not knowing the Zara sale has recently started! Lo and behold the fur vest I've been eyeing for a long time went on sale! So of course I purchased it :) We also went to to a place called Crossroads Trading Co. where they buy and sell gently used in season items. The store is very similar to Buffalo Exchange if you're familiar with that store. They had really cute vintage pieces like a Gucci purse, Versace coat, Salvatore Ferragamo pumps and also more recent items like Free People dresses, Michael Kors coats, Joe's jeans, and Steve Madden heels. All for a very reasonable price!
I'm so excited for my new vest that I will of course be taking with me to Australia! As for my packing, I did purchase 1 dozen space saver bag, I call that progress!
XX

3 comments:

  1. you're litterally making me drewl talking about what they have in buffalo exhange, hehe wish they had that in the UK! simone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. It's appreciated. Congrats on starting your own. I'll be in touch :) xo, Abbey

    ReplyDelete